Saturday, January 7, 2012

Things I Did Right in 2011: An Incomplete List

*Wrote a manuscript.

*Became more ~active~.

*A ~300% increase in the time I spent outside (May-Sept).

*Drove/walked around NYC by myself.

*Created Mr. and Mr. Seahorse.

Things I Hope to Leave Behind in 2011: An Incomplete List

*Knee pain.

*Staying up until 3am for no reason and then texting Kate that I’m on a yacht.

*Having a minimum goal of how much alcohol I want to consume on a given night.

*Bethany, my first smart phone. Rest in Peace, gurl.

*Writing all the words and then writing none of the words.

*Writing papers for graduate classes the day they’re due.

Goals for 2012: An Incomplete List

*Make/meet more self-imposed writing deadlines.

*Go on a road trip of undetermined distance or duration with Katheryn.

*Get some more rejection letters.

*AIDS Walk, May 20th 2012.

*Read some damn books.

*Send Amy more snail mail.

*Learn more German (ex. tschüss!).

*Improve my spelling.

*Improve my map-reading abilities.

*Look at Lucy’s face. A lot.

*Read books in EDR.

*Keep saving for the Dream Jeep.

*Continue discovering/obsessing over musicals.

*Do the RENT lottery.

No comments: