My best friend comes home in four days.
I do not want to read this fucking book.
Today I wanted to cut someone out of my life for good.
I never ever want to get drunk with my straight coworkers.
I am falling back in with Patti Atti because I have no other mentors and therapy is too expensive.
I woke up at 6am today to write twelve pages worth of papers.
The thought of getting drunk with my friends is helping me make it through the last week of classes.
Peter Scheckner invited me and ten other kids to the Mason Jar for drinks. He is the last person on earth I would ever want to get my drink on with.
I could really use a goddamn fucking cigarette.
I haven’t shot an air gun pistol in about a year and my aim is really off.
I am in love with a girl whose videos from like a year ago I found on youtube.
I am making the lame 50 facts video about myself.
I am uber excited to get our Christmas tree this weekend and plan on filming a vlog.
I am completely bitter that I have an oral presentation on the fourteenth.
I love party favors way too much.
I am learning to love the fact that I write slice of life.
It’s where the stories are at for me.
Did I mention that my best friend comes home in four days? Excite!
No comments:
Post a Comment