Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I know. I know.

As soon as school starts I either tend to neglect this place all together or I update in spurts. The problem is that I love this place more than ever but that I'm the busiest I've ever been. I finally understand what the hell people are talking about when they say there's just not enough hours in a day. But between My Life In Post-its and All These Things That I've Done I feel like my life gets updated. So for now we'll just have to make due with those blogs and a few sporadic posts over here. Although, now that I think about it, I never would have needed a separate blog to post photos to in the past. I think that's a reflection that I'm finally starting to live my life: I'm, ya know, doing things.

So what has been occupying my time? A seemingly never-ending tidal wave of school work. Making time to talk to the bestie whose schedule is five hours different than mine. Raising crazy fucking parents, working my ass off, writing writing writing, watching a shitload of horror movies, jam packing my weekends with shows or events or trips. And when I'm not doing one of those things I'm sleeping or hanging out with Kate. That is my life right now. And I love it.

Some bullet points, perchance?

-I am counting down the soul-sucking number of poetry classes I have left. Right now we're at 13. Which, if you knew this man, you would know is way too many.
-Jessica Capshaw has amazing amazing hair. Actually, thinking about her hair is occupying a lot of my time right now too.
-I bought $40 worth of candy and knickknacks for the pumpkins for the SHARE kids and they are still. not. full.
-I am super excited for the Haunted Hayride and Blaze and Birthday Week and wearing flannel.

My life is really awesome right now. A lot of it being awesome has to do with Amy and Kate. And a lot of it has to do with me.

No comments: