Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Late Night Facts

I am terrified of great white sharks but also want to see one in person someday (and I don’t mean seconds before it eats me).

I am afraid that I will never find her.

The group I am most bigoted against: Christians.

I believe I am funnier than all the people I have ever met in my life combined.

I also believe I’m a more talented writer than all the people I have ever met in my life combined.
I used to put a lot of pressure on that fact that I was born believing that I would change the world.

I came out to my friend Shannon when I was 16 years old. Part of me died that day.

I want to get a tattoo of a phoenix on my lower right leg.

I would not be alive today if I had never met Amy. Without meeting her I would also never have become myself.

I don’t think college has changed me much. I also think I am a very different person than I was in high school.

I’ve been in love once, I think. It is/was horrible and also the greatest experience of my entire life.

I believe that when I die I will meet Angel from RENT. Not the character, not the actor. The person.

I cross-dress because it makes me feel comfortable but also because it forces people to consider an idea, however briefly, upon meeting me. My point is not that anyone should be anything like me, but that if they really wanted to they could be whatever makes them most like them.

I have a pet hamster named Abner who is the most perfect thing I have ever held in my hands. When he dies I will be devastated.

I miss my grandma almost every single day.

I don’t fear my mom’s death as much as I fear that she will live for many more years with a horrible quality of life.

When I was in kindergarten I had a crush on the teacher.

I cried almost every day of my life until I turned 14. I was a sensitive kid.

I haven’t yet had a good year. I am super hopeful about 20. So far, so good.

I used to love photography and was fairly talented at it. I think I’ll get a new camera and try it again.

I am an organ donor and once convinced a girl in line with me at the DMV to be one too, even though her fiancé, whom she was snuggly attached to, begged her to reconsider.

I read books 1-4 of the Harry Potter series and have no inclination to read 5-7.

When I was 5 I burned my hands horribly on an open flame. Lighting matches scares me but I can do it.

The shore makes me feel peaceful.

I am not cut out for roller coasters.

I think facebook is lame but I also like to talk about myself.

No comments: