So, I came across this picture tonight. It was just chilling in the depths of my hard drive. So, I happened upon it and then I spent roughly the next ten minutes convulsing with laughter. Because there are SO MANY THINGS I don't understand about this picture. Such as:
-Amy's face.
-The fact that this was ONLY FOUR YEARS AGO.
-The necklace I'm wearing (LOfuckingL)
-How I look even vaguely okay because I know for a fact I had a breakdown in the bathroom not more than like fifteen minutes before this was taken. Because that's what I did in high school. Cried over straight girls in bathrooms. At awards ceremonies. Ceremonies. Plural.
-Why Carly looks like she had been beaten.
-What Allie Pondelick is doing in this picture. Seriously. Why? No, really. WHY HOW WAS THIS NORMAL?
-My belt. A sign of things to come? I THINK SO.
Also, look at how badly everyone here is trying not to touch anyone else. Lmao.
1 comment:
the belt thing made me lol. and i also can't see how this was only four years ago. my suggestion for why allie is in the picture is that maybe she was just standing there and possibly amy's mom (whose arm that might be) was being all lovely and said, "oh, allie! why don't you skootch in too!"
Post a Comment