Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas

click.
So I figured I would post this now because there is a slim chance at best I’ll have time to put anything else up before Christmas.

The next days for me include…
A final from hell on a date much too close to Christmas
A beach trip/holiday lights extravaganza with my Shomie
The culmination of this year’s Spootmus ’08
A gift exchange with Jess (where we will watch my…favorite….thing…ever? wrestling?)
A completely fascinating Christmas Eve
A Christmas that I don’t have to work on! Huzzah!

Over break I’ll hopefully log some REAL written entries about…stuff. I’ll also write my usual end of the year entry. I actually really did learn a lot about life this year. And let’s face it, I’ve been happier these last few months than I’ve probably ever been in my entire life.

To anyone who reads this: I wish you peace and a Merry Christmas.
To my lemur: LBA and Happy Spootmus!

-Pat

No comments: