Dear Bluggah,
This is a pretend patty bluggah-doer, but I will not reveal my identity just yet. Your so-called faithful ruler Twicie is wearing a rhino. On her g-d head. I know, right, what a loser, I bet she plays guitar hero on thanksgiving or I better get moving because patty thinks I have typed nine pages already so I must type nine pages!!! I can do this yes I can. So let’s talk about gossip girl, omg, Blair and Serena are such frenemies and Chuck is kind of creepy and he is serena’s like brotherish thing. Okay now let’s talk about the L-word which is porn. You know what I mean by that? I mean it is dirty dirty internet pornz. Richard watches it in his free time. So does Mandy the hottie. Let’s talk about candles now, shall we? Some people enjoy to smell their beautiful melodious nostril scents, while others prefer to create their own scent of burning hair from the candle. Me, I am one of the former. Patty Twicie Patif Mouse Fluffy is one of the latter, who prefers her hair to smell of fumes and death instead of posies and daffodilz. The blue haired woman is the most beautiful of all the haired women. Finest and food pecialties says the cup. Sayeth the cup. Some people laff through their noses, sounding something like this mmhmhmhmhm. Some people laff through their teeth goodness sakes, hissing and fizzing like snakes sssssssss. Sometimes I let go with a ho HO ho ho. Some only go……..BAH!!! It’s that DAMN COLD NIGHT trying ta figure outttt thissss life. …. . . . won’t you …. . . TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME SOMEWHERE NEW, I don’t know who you are but IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi I need you. I’m with you ohhhhhhhh oh. OH avril what has happened to you. Oh mah gawd I just realized patty teef’s word document has red menus. That’s fucking SIQ yo. Someone today told me to “stay jersey”. What the bloody hell does that even mean????????!!!?!?!?!?!? We walked to the tippy top of shahomia mountain today because we had the desire to be shimmied upon by dogs. That’s so not the word I want but it just came out of my fingers, I don’t know!!! LBAAAAAAAAAA
No comments:
Post a Comment