WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! less than a month!is that the bulletin board behind your door? what are the written parts?
I'm so pumped! EEP!I replaced that weird poster on the wall by my door. If you click on the picture you can read what the strips say. At first I thought it might be weird to make a poster that is just us, however you're simply the only person I seem to like anymore.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! less than a month!
is that the bulletin board behind your door? what are the written parts?
I'm so pumped! EEP!
I replaced that weird poster on the wall by my door. If you click on the picture you can read what the strips say. At first I thought it might be weird to make a poster that is just us, however you're simply the only person I seem to like anymore.
Post a Comment